C O O K I E P O L I C Y
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or other devices (such as smart ‘phones or ‘tablets’) as you browse this website.
They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses our websites.
Cookies are essential for the effective operation of my website and to help you shop with me online.
HOW ARE COOKIES MANAGED?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Squarespace, on behalf of me, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on my website;
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF COOKIES
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of my websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. To enable me to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
If you have any questions about how I use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
- Email me (opens in new window)
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk.